- The material in this Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Company may make changes/modifications or improvements on the Site at any time.
- The materials on this Site are provided on an “As Is” basis, without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Company disclaims all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Company does not warrant that the functions contained in this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, but shall endeavour to ensure your fullest satisfaction. Company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the material on the Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise, insofar as such material is derived from other service providers.
- You acknowledge that this Site is provided only on the basis set out in these terms and conditions. Your uninterrupted access or use of this Site on this basis may be prevented by certain factors outside our reasonable control including, without limitation, the unavailability, inoperability or interruption of the Internet or other telecommunications services or as a result of any maintenance or other service work carried out on this Website. Company does not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any ability/inability to access or to use the Site.
- Company will not be liable to you or to any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused from out of your usage of this Site.
- If for any reason, law does not permit exclusions of liability then, the liability of the Company shall be limited to such amount paid by the user and retained by the Company for the transaction in question.